Browns Spring clean up - waste collection
Because there is still a lot of unnecessary things leftover in the Browns, we are organizing another waste collection for 7th February.
We (your PGR Reps) will try to gather all the leftover stuff and books by the windows in the first room.
You have until 7th February to either add anything you want to get rid of to the pile, or adopt any of the gathered items.
What can you throw away
- Papers and documents - they will be shredded and recycled
- Electrical appliances and cables - they will be collected and recycled with school’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment recycling (WEEE) or collected by IT
- Food - will be mostly thrown out as the expiry dates has passed long ago
- Books - will be donated to the library
- Other - textiles, cardboards, plastics will be recycled
If you want to adopt any of the books or stuff gathered, feel free to do so!
What cannot be thrown away
If you have any laboratory equipment you want to get rid of, please get in touch with the lab technicians in your lab that have instructions on how to do this.
Where do I leave unwanted items
By the window in the first room. There will be section for paper, electrical items and other.